Sunflower Oil is a
non-volatile oil extracted from sunflower seeds.Seeds are mechanically cold
pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or
petrochemicals. It retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil.The
world's largest sunflower oil producers now are Ukraine, Russia and Argentina.
The expressed oil is of light amber color with a mild and pleasant flavor;
refined oil is pale yellow. Refining losses are low and the oil has good
keeping qualities with light tendency for flavor reversion. Sunflower oil is
valued for its light taste, frying performance and health benefits. In Kerala, its
coconut oil, in Andhra and Rajasthan, its sesame oil, in the east and north
they use mustard oil and in central India and Gujarat groundnut oil is used.
Different cultures eat differently and the type of oil fits beautifully into
the food landscape of that region.
- Sunflower Oil is used for cooking purpose to make food tasty and healthy.
- Reserve sunflower oil for frying – but be aware that normal frying renders food less nutritious than stir-frying, steaming or grilling. "The higher the temperature and the longer the food stays at that heat, the more nutrients you lose”.
- Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin E and low in saturated fat. Besides, it is rich in certain photochemical like choline and phenolic acid that are beneficial for the Heart. It also contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Thus, sunflower oil helps in lowering cardiovascular diseases and chance of heart attack.
- Sunflower oil is the ultimate solution for those having worries about developing arthritis. Sunflower oil helps in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sunflower oil acts as an antioxidant as it is rich in tocopherols that help in neutralizing the cancer-causing free radicals. The free radicals damage the cells and the immune system.
Organic Sunflower Oil
- Brand: Green Sense
- Product Code: GSEO4
- Availability: Out Of Stock